Reasons to Upgrade to V·I·S·A Version 7
In the new V·I·S·A Version 7 you can choose to run the software:
- On your computer
- Online with No download and No installation
In both cases the new V·I·S·A runs in your web browser so all users find it easy and compatible with current interface standards.
Whether you run V·I·S·A on the web or on your PC you also get these innovations in version 7:
- Decision Wizard - Feedback and the many projects we have reviewed have shown that each new decision takes a level of understanding of multi-criteria decision analysis that most users don't have when they start working with V·I·S·A. So we have added an (optional) Decision Wizard that leads you through each of the main stages of structuring your decision in V·I·S·A.
- Research has shown that the "Within Family" way of setting weights, while very important for some types of decision, is not the most straightforward in most cases. V·I·S·A now defaults to an "Across Tree" weighting method.
- Updated GUI/usability to ensure that all interface interaction meets the latest web interface standards.
- The new visual interface, whether you are using the internet connectivity or not, runs inside your browser making presentation style charts much more appealing to users and decision participants.
- Even when not using the internet connectivity option you can still take advantage of V·I·S·A's new Thin-Client operation. No downloads are required, no installation is required, just go to a URL and start using in your browser.
- V·I·S·A now intelligently displays context sensitive 'help' to guide you through the multi-criteria decision making process in an organized way.