V·I·S·A is feature-rich - originally created in 1986, the software has been under constant development ever since.
Standard Edition Features
- Value Tree
- Construct a clearly structured tree to show all the influencing criteria to the main decision.
- Easy to add and delete criteria and manage tree shape.
- Create any number of decision Alternatives.
- Customize the words used for key items (e.g. perhaps "Alternatives" is not the best phrase and you prefer to call them "Our next office").
- Set or change scores and weights numerically or by dragging bars on charts to easily set the value of each alterative on each criteria.
- Use different weighting methodologies. Weight by families of criteria, or across the entire base of the value tree. Force all weights to add to 100%, or allow free weighting (with appropriate adjustment as weights combine up the tree).
- Interactive Display
- Display a huge variety of charts to analyze and visualize the data and relationships in different ways.
- Print any of the displays.
- Visual Interactive features allows criteria to be instantly added, connected, disconnect and re-arranged as discussions take place.
- Familiar Interface
- Work in a familiar web browser environment either live on the web, your organization intranet, or locally on a stand-alone PC or laptop.
- Save projects as web based or local (hard disk) files.
- 100% compatible with previous versions of V·I·S·A and between the edition levels of this version (Standard, Professional, Multi-User and the sub-editions on the web and desktop).
Education Edition Features
In addition to the Standard Edition features, Education offers:
- Windows stand-alone campus license.
- Free support for the tutor.
- Free Upgrades.
Multi-user Edition Features
Multi-user V·I·S·A is configurable for each individual organization, contact us
to find out more.